It is mutually agreed:
1. The Interior Design Academy reserves the right to decline this application in which case all monies will be immediately refunded.
2. Course fees and deposits are not refundable other than upon the terms and conditions herein described.
3. If my application for enrolment in this course is accepted by the Academy, I undertake to make the full payment of course fees in the manner described above.
4. At the successful conclusion of this course I will receive from the Academy my Certificate of Completion.
5. The Course must be completed within a period of 12 months of the commencement date.
6. If in the opinion of the Examining Board the Certificate of Completion should be withheld, the course will be extended at no cost for a further period of tuition determined by my tutor.
7. If, after a further period of tuition, the Examining Board determines that the Certificate of Completion should be withheld, Course fees will be refunded in full.
8. It is agreed that students must complete the course within the specified period and demonstrate a reasonable degree of effort throughout to be eligible for the refund from point (7).
9. To take advantage of the seven-day refund guarantee, the Academy must receive your request to withdraw in writing within seven days of the course commencement date.
10. Additional fees will apply to extend the course completion period beyond the 12 months provided. Maximum extension period is six months. Extension must be applied for within 4 weeks of course completion expiry.
11. Please consider your enrolment with care, refunds of fees are not possible except under the terms and conditions described herein.
12. It is mutually agreed that the decision of The Interior Design Academy is final and upon the refund of course fees, if any, the Academy has no further liability or obligation.
13. As with all adult and continuing education, the onus is on the student to seek assistance as and if required whilst undertaking the course.
14. Please note, course material is provided online/via email by default. If you would like to receive hard copy course material please contact our friendly team for more information as additional fees may apply.
To read more about our guarantees, click here.
To view our delivery policy, click here.